Free Return Flight Draw
Terms and Conditions of "Be In To Win" Promotion
One free return ticket toEurope, either to London or Paris, to USA, either to Las Vegas or Los Angeles, to India to Agra - The Taj Mahal or to China to Beijing.
1) By participating in this promotion, each participant fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these terms and conditions are binding.
2) The Promotion commences on 22. February 2013 and closes on 31. August 2013.
3) Entry is open to all clients aged 18 years or over that book a microscopic hair analysis (hair check up) and have paid minimum $25 at SRS Clinics between February 22nd 2013 and August 31st 2013, regardless if this amount has been redeemed. Skype/online consultations are exempt (if unpaid).
4) Entries into the Promotion are automatic for all paid bookings.
5) In order to claim the prize the client must retain receipt of payment for consultation. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected Entries.
6) Multiple Entries are not permitted. Any subsequent entries will be discarded.
7) There is one prize available, consisting of a One free return ticket (Economy class) toEurope, either to London or Paris, to USA, either to Las Vegas or Los Angeles, to India, to Agra - The Taj Mahal or to China, to Beijing valued at approximately $3,000 (market value) at time of publication.
8) The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
9) The prize draw will be conducted on the next working day of the closure of the draw (31.08.13), being Monday 2nd September 2013 at 4pm at 15 St. Benedicts Street, Newton, Auckland.
10) The Winner will be determined by way of a random selection from a computer database or a Lottery Ball containing all Entries from Eligible Entrants.
11) The Winner will be notified by phone and mail using the details associated with his/her entry. Once the winner has been notified of the Win he /she must claim the prize within 1 week of notification.
12) If the Prize is not claimed by the 30th September 2013, the Promoter may conduct a redraw. The winner of the redraw will be bound by the same conditions of the original draw winner.
13) The Winners name will be published on the Promoters website and any other media the Promoter choses to use.
14) Delivery of the Prize to the Winner will be arranged between SRS Clinics and the Winner and will take place within 30 days of the Winner notifying the Promoter of his intention to claim the prize.
15) A Representative of SRS Clinics has been appointed to confirm that the processes followed by the Promoter provide reasonable assurance that all persons who are entitled to participate in the Promotion are entered and that the Promotion is fair. In the event of a dispute that Representative will act as adjudicator and his/her decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.