How OUR Product is Made
The SRS Clinics Laboratory, a multi-million dollar, custom-built, on-site facility, operates according to strict GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) guidelines to ensure a high level of quality, safety and hygiene is maintained so that every finished SRS product meets the highest of standards. Our products undergo a range of tests, beginning directly from when they first enter our laboratory right through to when they leave.
All raw materials that enter the SRS Clinics Laboratory are first examined and tested according to standard operating procedures to ensure they meet set quality standards in a designated quarantine area.
A range of organoleptic tests are performed on all raw materials in the quarantine area. These are then cross-referenced against supplier quality certification information for consistency. Raw materials are only released for use once test results have satisfied all quality standards.
Safety and Purity
Stringent hygiene and safety guidelines are carried out according to GMP protocols to ensure purity of materials throughout all stages of the manufacturing process.
Consumer Safety and Efficacy
Our finished products undergo a range of tests for final certification, such as:
- Dermatological Safety testing (performed in Germany) to ensure suitability of our final product for all skin types. This was performed on a range of volunteer test subjects, including normal healthy individuals, people with eczema, people with allergies and people with sensitive skin. SRS products were awarded the highest standard of safety available as regards the possibility of skin irritation
- Microbiological preservative challenge test
- Specific gravity
- pH test (to conform within a set range, best suited to match the body’s natural skin pH)
- Glucose test
- Water activity (AW value)
- Heavy metal test (performed by a NZ laboratory)